How prepared is your organization to spot and avert emerging reputational risks?
Every organization fears a crisis, but few do anything to actively monitor and manage the risks that can damage their reputation.
Companies spend tremendous resources building their brand and responding to crises; yet, most of the time, they operate with their eyes shut to the emerging risks that can ruin their brand's credibility and impact their bottom line.
Standing Partnership partnered with Edison Research to conduct a study of more than 1,000 senior executives across several industries to explore the impact and management of reputational risks within organizations. Our 2016 Reputational Risk Report covers findings with relevance for every organization that may surprise you.
Download this new study, "The 2016 Reputational Risk Report," to learn:
- How much did reputation risk cost the organizations that have experienced it?
- What are the most frequent causes of reputational risk?
- Who within the organization is best attuned to identifying reputational risk?
- How effective are organizations in monitoring for reputational risk?
- Do organizations invest enough to prevent reputational risk?